Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Description of Following Posts.

The posts above are a collection of poetry and prose that I deemed appropriate for this Blog.

They are an effort to connect spirituality, my own and that of my fellow human beings, with the depths of the urban struggle around the world.

Most of the posts will be reflections written during my time growing up in Los Angeles, my time as a student at Loyola Marymount University traveling around Latin America and Vietnam, my time as an organizer in Los Angeles, my recent experience as a two year Jesuit Volunteer in Santiago, Chile, and my up and coming experience as a graduate student in New York City. 

The posts will either be my own writing or writing that inspires me to continue accompanying the struggles of the urban impoverished around our world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment